Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Woo Hoo!

     I made my very first sale on Amazon today.  I've toyed with the idea of selling on eBay, but their fees always stopped me.  I found out that Amazon has no fees unless you make a sale, so I took the plunge. Listed a cookbook I received as a gift (but already had a copy of), and within a matter of hours, it sold!   And the thing is, I did not list it for the cheapest price out there! I made about $12.00, but hey, that's better than selling the same thing at a garage sale for about $1.00, or donating to Goodwill or Salvation Army for nothing so they can sell sell it for about $2.00!

     Granted, there is a place for eBay still. . . Selling on Amazon requires that the thing you are selling has a product code, but I'm going to get my feet wet on Amazon before I take the plunge on eBay. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment